Photoshop Master
Hola! Bienvenido al foro Photoshop Master! te invito a que te registres o a que te conectes, para poder participar de todos nuestros recursos!, Ayudanos a que nuestra sociedad crezca cada día mas! que esperas? registrate!!

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Photoshop Master
Hola! Bienvenido al foro Photoshop Master! te invito a que te registres o a que te conectes, para poder participar de todos nuestros recursos!, Ayudanos a que nuestra sociedad crezca cada día mas! que esperas? registrate!!
Photoshop Master
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Creación de Una Caja Profesional. [ENGLISH VERSION]

Creación de Una Caja Profesional. [ENGLISH VERSION] Empty Creación de Una Caja Profesional. [ENGLISH VERSION]

Mensaje por jupaso69 Miér Abr 21, 2010 7:33 pm

TRABAJO TERMINADO.

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]

Here one more interesting tutorial how to create 3D box for professional presentation of a particular product. I prefer to create box for some software product.

So, let’s start! First of all make a new document with the resolution 500×500 pixels for this tutorial. Select this canvas with white color.

Using the Rectangular Marquee Tool create the same rectangular selection as on my picture you can see below. Then create a new layer and fill this selection with linear gradient using the #013a55 and #005f82.

Now, try to separate visually the lateral from the front part of the box. Holding the Alt button cut away the biggest part of the selection as was shown below. Fill the remainder of the selection with black to transparent gradient.

Remove selection with Ctrl+D and move to the next step. I would like to bring some abstraction graphic elements to our future bow. So, I can create some graphic elements by myself. Create new layer and using the Brush Tool add a few soft strokes with white color.

Then apply Filter > Distort > ZigZag with next presets:

Change layer mode to Overlay and set up opacity to 35%.

Now we need to clean all the white lines that extend beyond the size of the box. Select the box shape (Ctrl+left click on the box layer thumbnail on layers palette), then inverse selection with Ctrl+Shift+I and press Delete button to clear selected area.

Remove selection with Ctrl+D. Ok, time to add software logo to the box. You can find some logo using Google Images or you also can use my logo. Open up the picture and copy it to our main canvas. Then reduce it a little bit.

Load selection of our logo with Select > Load Selection, then holding the Alt button use the Polygonal Lasso Tool to unselect all the petals leaving the biggest one. Fill this selected area with linear gradient using colors of #a8f522 and #547300.

Deselect chosen area with Select > Deselect. Then duplicate this layer with Ctrl+J, after that change opacity to 20% for current layer and use Edit > Flip Vertical and compress it a little bit vertically also.

Ok, move to the next step: time to add the text. I would like to add product’s name on the first line. Select the Horizontal Type Tool and add the first text line with color of #a3e30a in the middle of front part of the box under the logo.

In the above image I’ve used a font called Arial Narrow, which is one of standard Windows fonts. Using the white color add more text lines with the same font but different sizes. There should be some short description, copyright etc.

To finish off the box model I would like to add bar code. You can download it from here. Copy it to our main canvas and reduce it also.

Ok, now merge all the layers except background layer in one and start with creating three-dimensional model for presentation. We need to add some perspective to our object. Use the Rectangular Marquee Tool to divide front part of the lateral.

Press Ctrl+Shift+J to cut selected part to the new layer. Then apply Edit > Transform > Perspective to the new layer to put it to the perspective.

Then move cursor to right vertical middle point of transforming grid. When you will see two arrows up and down near cursor move middle point a little bit up. The result should be the same as mine:

After that duplicate layer with Ctrl+D to make reflection by using this layer and then apply Edit > Transform > Flip Vertical and move transformed copy down. You should have the same picture as mine:

Then apply Edit > Transform > Skew to transform the lowest part a little bit more.

Ok, now move to the layer with lateral and apply Edit > Transform > Perspective for it also.

Then use Edit > Transform > Skew to transform this part of image like on my picture below.

Merge two of layers that you’re planning to make reflection from and apply Quick Mask Mode with gradient as below:

Then go back to Standard Mode. Now we have some selected area. Press Delete button to clear selected part of image.

ESPERO QUE LES GUSTE, UN SALUDO!
jupaso69
jupaso69
Colaborador
Colaborador

Cantidad de envíos : 290
Coins : 10